Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Flowers

With mother's day just around the corner many of us find our selves shopping for flowers for that wonderful woman in our life.  I wanted to share a simple arrangement I did for a recent event that could be quickly recreated for your mother.  I understand most of you don't have access to floral wholesalers, so almost all of these flowers can be found at your local grocery store or florist any day.  The great watering can container was found in the "dollar" section at Target for a great cost of $2.50!  In total this arrangement could be as affordable as $20 and your mother would love that YOU made it for her!




Flowers used: Tulips, Carnations, Lisianthus, Trachelium, and Waxflower



I just finished some fun arrangements today for the some special mother's and here they are! 







Flowers used: Stock flower, Dusty Miller, Tulips, Roses, Astrantia

I hope you have found some inspiration and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! 

{Call Me Country}

1 comment:

  1. Jess!! I love the new layout and the recent posts are great! xoxo Reneé :)

    ReplyDelete